Soft Tissue Surgery
First class diagnostic facilities including endoscopy, ultrasound, MRI and CT are available to aid in the work up of soft tissue problems.
Alan Mayo and Dervla Martin are the clinicians who deal with soft tissue cases.
We see a wide range of soft tissue surgical cases, examples of which are listed below:
- Skin reconstructive surgery
- Surgery to remove tumours and re-construction
- Ear surgery for chronic ear disease, polyps
- Frontal sinus surgery for treatment of aspergillus fungal infection
- Respiratory tract surgery including treatment of laryngeal obstructive paralysis and brachycephalic upper airway obstructive syndrome
- Thoracic surgery for removal of lung tumours, treatment of chronic idiopathic pericardial effusion and removal re-construction for chest wall tumours
- Extrahepatic portosystemic shunt surgery, removal of liver tumours and gall bladder surgery
- Digestive tract surgery including gastric dilatation and volvulus and removal of the colon in megacolon syndrome
- Urinary tract surgery and investigation of urinary incontinence
- Hernia repairs including inguinal, diaphragmatic and perinial
We are happy to discuss cases by telephone or to view radiographs at no charge and without obligation.
To speak to one of the surgeons or to arrange an appointment please call the hospital reception on 01270 610322