Orthopaedic & Spinal Surgery
Alan has over 20 years experience in treating orthopaedic (bones and joints) and spinal conditions in cats and dogs.
Our extensive facilities enable us to diagnose and treat patients with complex and serious injuries.
We are happy to discuss cases by telephone or to view radiographs at no charge and without obligation.
To speak to one of the surgeons or to arrange an appointment please call the hospital reception on 01270 610322.
Amongst the services that we offer to our clients are:
- Internal and external fixation of fractures
- Corrective surgery for growth deformities
- Tibial tuberosity advancement (TTA) and corrective osteotomies for cruciate ligament rupture
- Kyon and Biomedtrix total hip replacement
- Canine unicompartmental elbow replacement and corrective osteotomies for elbow dysplasia
- Patellar groove replacement
- Pubic symphysiodesis and triple pelvic osteotomy for management of hip dysplasa in young dogs
- Arthroscopy to diagnose and treat problems inside joints
- BVA and Penn HIP scoring systems to assess hip dysplasia
- Spinal surgery including disc removal and spinal fusion
- Magnetic resonance imaging (MRI) to investigate problems in the spine, brain and certain joints
- Innovative surgical and medical treatments for racing greyhounds and other sporting dogs
- Reconstructive surgery for patients with tumours