Our impressive facilities including digital radiography, colour flow Doppler ultrasound and video endoscopy allow us to investigate and manage many medical conditions.
Our services include:
- Medical oncology, including staging of tumours and chemotherapy. Surgical cases are managed with our surgery team
- Haematology including anaemia and other cytopenias
- Gastroenterology including investigation of chronic vomiting or diarrhoea, hepatopathies, pancreatitis and EPI
- Respiratory disorders including epistaxis, sneezing or coughing
- Urinary disorders including acute kidney injury, chronic kidney disease and proteinuria
- Endocrinopathies including investigation of hypercalcaemia and hypocalcaemia, diabetes, Cushing’s and Addison’s disease
- Medical problem solving including pyrexia of unknown origin, weight loss, Hypoalbuminaemia, PU/PD, hypoglycaemia
If you would like some advice on any cases please call our hospital on 01270 610322.