24hr Emergency Service
We operate our own emergency service from our own hospital - you will never be asked to travel to another practice for veterinary attention out of hours.
- Very large reception area enabling separation of frightened or fractious pets
- Eight consulting rooms
- Fully air conditioned
- Consultations by appointment from 9am until 9pm
- 24 hour nursing care
- Seperate cat and dog wards
- Seperate cat and dog surgical and imaging suites
- Intensive care facilities
- In house laboratory allowing rapid blood analysis
- Large on-site car park
Equipped to a standard higher than many human theatres, our surgery suite boasts positive pressure filtered air throughout, dedicated orthopaedic, ophthalmic and soft tissue theatres and a large prep room. Our dedicated feline unit on the first floor has a self contained operating and imaging suite.
Our diagnostic imaging capabilities include:
- 2 separate x-ray rooms with powerful x-ray machines
- Ultrasound which we use for diagnosing, among other things, heart and abdominal disease
- Endoscopy for examining the intestine and the lungs
- MRI scanner which is particularly useful for imaging the brain and the spine
- Arthroscopes for the “keyhole” examination of joints
We have separate cat and dog wards that are fully air conditioned with space for 38 dogs and 32 cats. In addition we have an isolation unit for animals with infectious diseases.